Sunday, October 15, 2006

!@#$%^&*()

No pics this week since I didn't attend any football games. I'll probably take some outdoor photographs this week since the leaves are starting to show some autumn colors.

This is probably one of the stupidest think I did in the past few months. I failed to do the special registration the last time I went back to Indo. When I talked to the OPT counseler, she was confused because there was no FIN numbers on my I-94. I remembered after my undergraduate years I had the exact same problem and the forced me to do a 'special' special registration at the INS office in Indy. The room was guarded by a special agent, and he asked me if I possesed any guns. That was when I realized that it was a pretty serious matter.

The thing is, I did one during my winter '05 trip, but due to time constraints, I was unable to do one on my may trip.

Now even the counseler have no idea what to do.

I'm gonna be pretty pissed if they deported me because of this matter.

2 comments:

dung2x said...

Wah sounded pretty serious... I hope everything will be solved quickly....

Anonymous said...

heuheuhe...
iya nih...
jadi tegang terus sekarang =)